Job Title: Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Client Services Director
Working Hours: Full Time – 35 hours
Location: Hybrid with time required at our offices in Hull
How to Apply: Please email email@example.com
What is the role?
In the role of Senior Performance Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include owning the Paid Search performance vs. targets for our clients and proactively developing strategic roadmaps to drive client growth and channel proposition for Green Ginger.
You will have a minimum of three years’ experience handling Paid Media activity for your clients, and you will be able to demonstrate a clear strategic understanding of all elements of Paid Search and have tangible examples.
Owning and driving the knowledge of the Performance Marketing team will be key to your role, identifying knowledge gaps and creating a learning development plan to reduce knowledge gaps in-team.
Staying abreast of industry updates will be key to ensure you are able to drive your clients performance forward, sharing knowledge with the wider team and setting ‘best practice’ across our client portfolio. You will be confident in challenging the norm and proactively look for client up sell opportunities.
Owning and developing relationships with clients including senior stakeholders, showcasing the ability to adapt communication and approach based on audience. A commercial awareness will be key to ensure that profitability is maintained for Green Ginger across Performance Marketing portfolio.
This role is with a view for the successful applicant to step up to become part of the Senior Leadership Team, owning the Paid Search proposition in the near future.
- Challenge and adapt current client strategies to improve performance based on key success metrics for each client
- Develop and lead detailed testing plans for clients to improve performance, owning and driving quarterly plans with wider team internally / externally
- Commercial view point, understanding the impact of Paid Media on wider channel mix and client strategy
- Support new business pitches with best-in-class strategies, demonstrating the ability to present to senior client stakeholders with confidence
- Own and develop relationship with Search Engines / relevant third parties to ensure we are gaining agency-leading insights
- Develop a strategy to maintain and promote Google Premier Partner Status
- Lead implementation and testing of new Betas and releases, developing a roll-out plan for our client base and sharing results with wider team
- Represent GGD at industry events, speaking and contributing where relevant with industry-leading insights and thought-provoking ideas
- Identify and manage knowledge gaps within the current team, managing and up-skilling current team members to improve productivity and performance for clients
- Ownership of client utilisation against commercials, working with team and Client Services Director
- Confidentially set the strategy for clients adapting account structures based on client requirements and KPIs
- Develop agency proposition for Paid Channels alongside Performance Marketing Director, ensuring these create a point of differentiation for GGD within the agency market
- Accurately analyse performance vs KPIs with insightful and actionable recommendations and expert attention to detail
- Own strategic performance presentations, ensuring that a clear and relevant story is identified and delivered
- Identify client upsell opportunities and work with Performance Marketing Director to secure new opportunities for current client base
- Drive the onboarding plan when launching new clients, adapting where necessary to fit client requirements and ensuring deadlines are met and the correct team is allocated to the client
- Prior 3+ years’ experience managing Paid Search, preferably with Paid Social
- A passion for driving client growth and hitting KPIs
- Highly confident in communicating and developing/maintaining relationships, with senior client stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail with experience and confidence in performance analysis and the ability to analyse trends and make decisions based on data
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- A self starter with a drive for career progression within a dynamic and exciting agency enviroment
- Proactively deliver and receive feedback to develop self-learning and team culture
- Confident in communicating on video calls with clients and able to report performance, adapting for each client
What we’d love you to have (but isn’t a requirement)
- Paid Social experience including Facebook and Instagram
- Understanding or interest in SEO
- 35 hour working week
- Hybrid working
- A varied role where no two days are the same
- Fantastic clients from high-street retailers to disruptive start-ups
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 31 days of holiday including Bank Holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
- A challenging but rewarding team environment