Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary Range: Up to £30K
Reporting to: Head of Delivery
Working Hours: Full Time – 40 hours
Location: Office based – Hull
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the role?
In the role of Digital Marketing Manager, you will be involved in supporting and delivering digital marketing campaigns on behalf of Green Ginger’s clients. This will include Google and Bing Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn Ads, as well as supporting with SEO tasks including content optimisation and keyword research.
- Build and manage marketing campaigns across multiple platforms e.g. Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Communicate with clients confidently via. email, phone and video call
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Research new digital marketing trends and create articles for the Green Ginger site and social platforms
- Design creatives for client advertising campaigns
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns for Green Ginger
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Ad hoc tasks and support as required for the business
- Manage and upskill junior members of the team
- Prior experience in a digital marketing role at manager level
- An interest in marketing and a passion for helping our clients grow online
- A keen eye for detail with numeracy and literacy skills to match
- Looking for a diverse role to make their own as the business grows – no two days will be the same!
- Confident with numbers and able to analyse trends and make decisions based on data.
- A creative and forward thinker, not afraid to share ideas and think differently.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident in communicating on video calls with clients and able to report performance.
What we’d love you to have (but isn’t a requirement)
- Working knowledge of Google and Bing Ads
- Experienced in using Google Analytics
- Paid Social experience including Facebook and Instagram
- Experience using Data Studio would be advantageous but not a must
- Understanding or interest in SEO
- Understanding of general marketing mix for eCommerce
- A varied role where no two days are the same
- Fantastic clients from high-street retailers to disruptive start-ups
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 28 days of holiday including bank holidays + 1 day off for your birthday
- Friday lunches and beers (when COVID allows)
- Support to gain Google / Bing / Facebook qualifications
- A challenging but rewarding team environment