Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary Range: £18K – £24K
Reporting to: Head of Delivery
Working Hours: Full Time – 40 hours
Location: Office based – Hull
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the role?
In the role of Digital Marketing Executive, you will be involved in supporting and delivering digital marketing campaigns on behalf of Green Ginger’s clients. This will include Google and Bing Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn Ads, as well as supporting with SEO tasks including content optimisation and keyword research.
- Learn to build and manage marketing campaigns across multiple platforms e.g. Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Communicate with clients confidently via. email, phone and video call
- Develop knowledge of web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvements
- Research new digital marketing trends and create articles for the Green Ginger site and social platforms
- Maintain Green Ginger’s social media presence and update website
- Design creatives for client advertising campaigns
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Ad hoc tasks and support as required for the business
- Prior experience in a digital marketing role or relatable degree
- An interest in marketing and a passion for helping our clients grow online
- A keen eye for detail with numeracy and literacy skills to match
- Looking for a diverse role to make their own as the business grows – no two days will be the same!
- Confident with numbers and able to analyse trends and make decisions based on data.
- A creative and forward thinker, not afraid to share ideas and think differently.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident in communicating on video calls with clients and able to report performance.
What we’d love you to have (but isn’t a requirement)
- Experience reviewing data and identifying trends
- An eye for design and a creative flair
- An understanding of Google and Bing Ads
- Familiar with Paid Social including Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest
- Understanding or interest to learn SEO
- A varied role where no two days are the same
- Fantastic clients from high-street retailers to disruptive start-ups
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 28 days of holiday including bank holidays + 1 day off for your birthday
- Friday lunches and beers (when COVID allows)
- Support to gain Google / Bing / Facebook qualifications
- A challenging but rewarding team environment